The Weekend at Wood Dust features 6 live workshop spaces with video and audio support, and seating for all participants.
On both days over the weekend, there will be 4 woodworking demonstrations of 90 minutes each per day at each of the 6 live workshops. That is 24 quality presentations each day, with a grand total of 48 workshop demonstrations over the entire weekend for you to choose from.
Between each demonstration there is a 30 minute break so you can chat to the presenters, talk with fellow woodworkers, have a snack or duck out to the Timber and Tool Marketplace which is right next door.
Demonstrations feature leading Australian and international designer makers covering a broad range of design and woodworking topics – the full schedule will be released very soon.
The Weekend at Wood Dust Makers Conference allows you to choose your own program from 48 different presentations, over the two days of the event.
Here’s what you get:
- Inspiring, informative woodworking instruction for all skill levels taught by an ensemble of Australian and international designer makers including our feature guests Vic Tesolin, Reed Hansuld, Bern Chandley, Adam Martowitz and many more.
- Workshop spaces conveniently placed by one another with video screen and audio for maximum interaction with the demonstrators
- A show bag stuffed with a bunch of woodworking goodies
- The Weekend at Wood Dust provides a catered lunch and free snacks, tea and coffee on both days
The Weekend at Wood Dust Makers Conference is a woodworking experience you do not want to miss – the full program and tickets will be released very soon. Make sure you do not miss out!
Register your interest and secure your seat today
- Tickets are strictly limited – only 250 tickets available on each day
- Both Single Day and Two Day tickets will be available
- Weekend at Wood Dust tickets include entry into Timber and Tool Marketplace